Saturday, November 21, 2009

Socks


Of course, the socks have nothing to do with "the Beast". The last quilt show I attended with my sister was held at a convention center where there was also a 'yarn and knitters' show. Thus, I drug my sister to the yarn/knitting show and I purchased an interesting book for knitting socks. Since we inherited a million skeins of thread and yard recently from Aunt Sophie, who is unable to continue crafting, I figured socks would be fun to knit (because one can have only so many hats, scarves and afghans. Viola!...my first pair. I am now working on knitting my sister a wardrobe of socks. This works toward motivating her to come pick the socks up and while she is here.....working on 'the Beast.' (Maniacal laughter.)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE my socks. i want them NOW but gotta wait till next week.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any advice feel free to offer positive information.