Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lawnmower Day


I'm not real crazy about yardwork. My son cuts grass at the family home which ranks him high in the greatest son in the world contest. However, at 'The Beast'...it appears to be all up to me. So, I wrangled the lawnmower into the truck and trekked over to cut the yard today. It was the first cut of the season and overdue. The grass in the back yard was about two feet tall so it actually took me two and a half hours to get the yard in decent shape so the neighbors don't drum me out of the town. Rain over the past two days probably encouraged the grass to grow extra tall. I guess I should be thankful the front yard is full of trees and there is not much grass, but the back yard sure makes up for it. Anyway...its done for a week or so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any advice feel free to offer positive information.